Friday, August 6, 2010

Hazards of Sonic

Every time I drive by Sonic during happy hour, I say something along the lines of "Hey look! Its Sonic. Lets get a drink!" More often than not it is with the Hubbs and more often than not the car continues on without stopping. That's ok actually becuase I sort of hate Sonic... minus the slushes. And all thanks to Kelsi. My favorite? The Lemon Berry Slush with a shot of Vanilla. Its disgusting really how much I like that drink. So it is a good thing we keep driving. Otherwise I would be an addict. I guess I am an addict going through withdrawals anyhow. 

After this past weekend though, I realized its probably for the better.

This is me in the beginning of the freezing of my brain.


The beloved slushy brought as a surprise to me by my beloved hubby was giving me a brain freeze. It was bad. As the camera selfishly snapped pictures, my niece came to my resuce:
Whats the matter!?
I have a brain freeze!!!
Whats a brain freeze?
Its when your brain gets frozen.
Why is yoru brain frozen?
That's a good question.
MOOOOMMM!!! Her brain is frozen 
Mom of niece: Well you better help her unfreeze it


And so she dutifully did, She blew on my brain. See the lady in the background on the couch? She is my sister and she is laughing so hard she is not even making a sound. I am sure you know what I mean.

And for the record... it really hurt. And now I no longer want Sonic. Ever.
And here is a picture just for fun. Because she is darn cute and we love you.

4 comments:

McKay said...

For the record, it was my suggestion that we thaw her brain and so we both were huffing and puffing at Makana to save her from herself... :)

Tina said...

LOVE IT!! And I love sonic. We too love those slushies.

Kelsi said...

Yes! When I saw the title I thought to myself, "I had better be mentioned." And there my name was. I am sad your brain freeze turned to a hating of sonic. Guess we'll never get to go again. Also I LOVE that picture of Jaedyn.. her eyes are beautiful and huge!

the hamms said...

I will still love sonic, brain freezes and all

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)