Sunday, August 8, 2010

Song of a mom



Here is to all you moms out there.

And I just had to post this one too. I was showering. It was innocently enough. And then I realized that the toddler had put half the roll of Charmin down the toilet. She is being potty trained and LOOOVVES that part of the process. Keep in mind, the one roll is actually 3 rolls. Its a mega roll. I also have been going ice cream free for the last two weeks. My birthday weeks starts on Tuesday. I intend to eat ice cream each day for teh rest of the month. Hmmmmm.....

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oooh! I love reading all about what you do for your birthday week!! Can't wait to hear all about everything!!
Enjoy all that ice cream!!!

Dayna said...

I have a picture of De'Lynn in the toliet during potty training. She got her little feet stuck in the bottom...so we came running...and then quickly grabbing the camera. She wasn't hurt..just mad. We think the picture will be a wonderful slideshow pic on her wedding day!!

makana said...

McKay said "That song is EXACTLY you!" She even said call my best friend and blog. So I think it is accurate. :)

Chelsey Hansen said...

I love that!!! I laughed out loud-which I needed! It is so true!

Boyack Family said...

The adorable truth in a song! Who knew?! . . . oh, I suppose that would be Makana! Know-it-all!! :) Love you lady, Happy Birthday early!!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)