Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby



McKay once told me to not call him Hubby.... you can see that I struggle with obedience. :)

I was half-waiting for McKay to post about this but here I am because I am impatient and the signature says my name. I am sure I am not the only impatient person out there, In fact, I am absolutely sure of it. Do not fret, I will not be naming names. yet.

Oh how I love the seven days of birthdays (you thought I was going to say McKay huh). Well, I do love him as well but that just goes without saying. This past week has been great and me and my impatient self actually started a day early because, well, I think I already mentioned my weakness. Jaedyn talked me into it and those who know me well also know that is probably a pretty true statement. We made a special birthday banner with some paint. My little budding artist

It was full of tennis, car washing, t-shirts, tools and books. Not to mention the fab gifts from family and the HUGE breakfast I cooked on his birthday (yes, this day also happens to be the same day as weigh-in for The Biggest Looser at work). The very best part you ask? Well, it was making these and surprising him at work... and then HE took ME (and Jaedyn) out to lunch at this great Vietnamese place.

Oh I almost forgot.... Jaedyn now wears leg warmers and even had a side pony in honor of his birth being in the 80's. I knew that style would come back around! Please bless the M.C. Hammer pants never resurrect.

2 comments:

The Parrys said...

haha the mchammer comment is too funny and SOOO true! happy birthday mckay!! both my sister and cousin and a good friend all have that birthday!.. its a good day to be born :)

Tina said...

Happy B-day cuz!! It looks like you have an amazing wife that would go to all that work to make those burger cupcakes for you.

I'm seriously going to start the 7 day birthday celebration. It sounds like too much fun to pass up.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)