Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hidden Mickeys

There is a blog called Couponing to Disney. I like that idea... saving money, winning in the margins--towards a goal. I want to go to DisneyWorld just to go to Epcot. We got a deal and McKay and I will be going in Dec. BUT.. I would like to take Jaedyn when she is 7 or 8 and stay for a week at one of the resorts. Y'know, go all out. Maybe it is the saver/tourism major coming out. Anyhow, Below is one thing I am looking forward to doing. **I really do not like Mickey or the Disney Princesses etc but, Disney does know how to entertain and I can appreciate that.


Can you spot the Hidden Mickey above? The Imagineers at Disney have literally hidden thousands of these throughout Disney World, Disneyland and even Disney movies! They have so much fun hiding them and seeing if anyone can spot them.

Well Steve Barrett did just that. He has just published his 4th edition of his book Hidden Mickeys. His book lists the location of every spotted Hidden Mickey at Disney. If you are looking for something creative for your family to do on your trip, you should pick up his book.

You can also visit Disney's Wilderness Lodge for a free Disney organized Hidden Mickey Scavenger Hunt. Just stop by the front desk and ask for the clues.

We will be signing up for the free day at Disney in 2010. Do you know about that?

No comments:

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)