Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Pictures

On our steps. I love the urban-esque feel this creates
I feel that this one captures her fun loving spirit

This one makes me smile. She loves to laugh and run
and I especially love the action shot
One of two cakes I made. She just sat there. I love
how here hands are folded and that the cake gets to be shown off
One of my FAVS! I want this printed really big.
She is having her first and last lollipop. It was s tactic to keep her sitting
and it turned out better than I thought it would.
Up close her eyes are so blue and the polka dots really pop
She is one focused girl here. This was before she realized
there was a flower in her hair. I love her two little hands protecting
the little cupcake of hers
I love her eyes in this one. You can get an idea that this in an 11x13
would be really dramatic because of her incredible eyes

She is such a great photographer! Thank you http://melphotography.blogspot.com/
I actually loved all of them but that would be much to many to post. So here are my top favs

6 comments:

McKay said...

Great job Melissa!

Hans and Chelsey said...

These are adorable. I love them.

Unknown said...

Wow, These are Seriously BEAUTIUFL pictures! How fun. Cal talked about Jayden and sang "Happy Birthday Kay" the whole way home. :) Thanks so much for having us!

(And the leggings are too cute!)

The Parrys said...

she really DOES have incredible eyes! She is so pretty!!! and btw i love your next post. You really are so perfect..and I dont know that you could get better but hey might as well try right? haha. Love yA!

Tina said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see all of these in person. She is one beautiful little girl and her smile makes anyone who is around her smile. My kids can't wait to play with her next month.

Angela said...

Those pictures are all so cute! I wouldn't be able to choose which ones to get printed. Adorable!!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)