Monday, October 12, 2009

Things I never knew

  • like that i could be too busy to blog
  • that baby barf looks a lot like cottage cheese.
  • that I can not eat cottage cheese know from said baby barfing
  • how much I really do like hot weather
  • that getting mail truly does bring me joy. Real mail from real people. Not bills or "current resident".
  • how great families are. truly
  • that visiting teaching is oober important and its time to repent
  • halloween is a great holiday. I think i have fallen in love with pumpkins
  • ...and i have fallen in love with gummy worms
  • ...and with Stein Mart.
  • it is almost impossible for me to be happy when I don't get sleep
  • Murpheys law: when I go to sleep, everyone else wakes up.
  • my true long lasting love for book and vanilla cocoa will be my downfall

1 comment:

Karie said...

That was so funny! Love the baby barf comment! LOL

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)