Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh Remember, remember


I was just visiting my friends Matty and Lindsay's blog and all of the sudden I was pulled into a time warp and remembered some things:
  • That i love Hawaii
  • That I HATED being pregnant... and the inevitable postpartum that set in from moving to a new place 7 weeks before delivery and then being smacked with a hurricane so no one came to visit.
  • That I would do it all over again so I could have Jaedyn Maliana.
  • That I would change her middle and her first name. Switch them
  • and lastly, I remembered what is what like to live in a house rather than an apartment. One day I want this.
Until then, at least we are able to rent it out right.
ps- i want the fireplace, not the sign (but i would take both) And I am not shallow.

1 comment:

Summer Carlile said...

Don't worry I don't think you are shallow. I want that house too!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)