Friday, April 2, 2010

California

Well, after a well deserved chance for me to take a week off, I did. I took the toddler and we went to good ole' Californi-a. 10 days of no dishes or laundry or grocery shopping. 10 days of no packing, of reading all day and sleeping in. 10 days of taking advantage of my mom and my brothers. It was lovely. :) the toddler was spoiled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and a day at the mall with Aunti Kiana. (everyone should have one of those). She took Jaed and her cousin Kalea who is a few months older to the mall to Build-a-Bear. She has to make sure her bear is in her bed for her to sleep at night.

We also spent a week in Nevada City with my aunt and uncle and their amazing kids. They have a lot of land and animals and it was a dream come true for our little one. For her it was a non-stop party! We loved being able to spend time there.

I was happy to just have a break for while. We did a lot but if you are reading this you probably don't really care so I will write it all in my journal and leave you with some pictures.


1 comment:

marcia said...

Looks like such a fun tirp. That yogurt looks yummy right now but Jade is even cuter. I bet she loved being with her aunts and grandma and getting spoiled a bit.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)