Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love in the Laundry room

I love a lot of things. Most things actually. There are a few things I HATE to do.
-Dishes
-Ironing
-Laundry.

Now, I don't mind putting the clothes in. I don't mind changing the load. It doesn't bother me to haul the load to the laundromat even and back again. But I just LOATHE folding the clothes.

Good thing I know Cher.

Well, I don't know Cher but I do know her blog. And if you are married you really should acquaint yourself with Love-Actually too.

Just go here.


But remember, I introduced you to Cher. So thank me. Well, Thank Love-Actually, actually. Nothing will be the same EVER again... And for those Mama Mia fans, I am talking about DOT DOT DOT... :)

3 comments:

THE SMITHS said...

hey I will do your laundry and house cleaning. I know its weird but I love to clean. It actually relaxes me. ;0)

makana said...

I got a wrinkle releaser and it works great! No more ironing. As for the rest of the items... move to TX and you got yourself a job! :)

Sapp Family said...

Haha, funny! I actually like folding clothes, but I hate doing dishes. And since you mentioned Mamma Mia, I need to go watch it again...I love that movie!!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)