Friday, April 2, 2010

A Just because I love you gift.

In staying with tradition of praising my hubby on Fridays for My Husband Rocks Fridays, I came across this site. For my ever faithful readers (yes, you know who I mean and its you), I have mentioned Union 28 once before. So far I have been doing really well on not buying any clothes this year. I did get a pair of jeans from Hollister when I was in CA... but I did not buy them. (picture: mom with a double stroller cruising into Hollister....)
When I saw some of these clothes though from Union 28 I almost broke my goal. Especially when I saw that the one I have been eying (the one with Angel wings on the back) is on sale.

So my question is this. If I but it so the hubby can give it to me for one of those "just because I love you" gifts, does that count? Hmmm... maybe you will have to tell your hubby to get you one too! And I have to add, they are located not only in TX but down the road in Humble!

www.MyHusbandRocks.NET

4 comments:

THE SMITHS said...

i totally don't see anything wrong with that! You deserve it! and I think I am due for a gift as well and i looked at the clothes that union28 sales. so cute! I might just have too get me something!

Sapp Family said...

Haha, Makana...I love the reason why you decided to buy the shirt!! You're so funny! :)

Bemily said...

My vote.. Totally get it!! :)

marcia said...

perfect idea to have Mckay get it for you. I think thats amazing that you haven't bought new clothes for a year. Mckay should feel lucky.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)