Monday, December 28, 2009

I made shoes.

The shoes are at the bottom.
i saw this and wanted one for me. I liked it so much....
I decided to make a few for Jaedyn Maliana. Thank you The Lucky Penney for the idea.


This is the back of another shirt...
and the embellished front up close...

Cuffs. Really easy ruffled cuffs I saw on a blog somewhere. I just covered two big bracelets and added lace.

My house slippers. I made some similar ones for my sisnlaw McCall. I hope you love em! Its just tulle and beads.


1 comment:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

oh makana these are amazing!!!! i LOVE all of them! can you just please live closer to me?!?! i want to learn how to make these things!! makana stewart!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)