Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When you take little ones mini golfing....

Be prepared! We went up to Lake Conroe and thought it would be fun to go mini golfing. It was really a lot of fun.
Can you see her face?
Little Jacob mini golfing.

Cloey finding a whole new meaning to hole in one

"Move over Mom! I'll show you how to do it like a pro! "
"Well guys, what do you think?"
Now this is what I call golfing! All day Jaed would run down to the end and put the golf ball in the hole for us. I am sure that this counts.

3 comments:

Alan Daniels Family said...

Mckay,

Some how I have lost your email address. I also lost Steve's. I was just wondering how everything was going, and thought it would be fun to catch up. My email address is alandaniels13@gmail.com or alanrd13@hotmail.com. Drop a me a line sometime.

Alan

Hans and Chelsey said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Good times to remember I am sure. : )

Tina said...

Oh I just laughed through the whole post. What fun memories and the kids had a blast. Who cares if they didn't play by the rules.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)