Friday, December 4, 2009

Let is snow let it snow let it snow in Houston

Today. It. Snowed. In. Houston.
Here, let me show you. Please keep all and and feet inside the car at all times.I know I am her mom any so a bit biased but really, this is a darling picture.

I have decided that Houston Snow I can love. Yes, Makana is saying she can love snow. Why you ask? It is quite simple really. It snows. It is a fun-cancel-school-and-work-day-due-to-the-snow and then a few hours later, it is all gone. Vanished. No More. No need to wear gloves or hats or carry a shovel in your car.
That means... no shoveling, no scraping it off windshield wipers and snow now has a fun memory associated with it rather than the "my chore list just got three times longer" feel. So yes, I love snow... Texas style please.

4 comments:

Tina said...

That picture of Jaedyn in the snow is adorable!! I'm glad she was able to go play in it. I don't think I'll show this video to Cloey. She would be super jealous. It looks like you got a lot more than we did. How fun!!

The Parrys said...

do you realize that you guys got snow before us this year? how crazy it is to not have snow on the ground just 3 weeks before christmas.... the pictures are so cute!!! jaedyn is so darling!

Unknown said...

That is a darling picture! (The little scarf and boots are too cute!) I took about 30 pic playing in our backyard- it was such a fun day wasn't it!

marcia said...

Yes she is the cutest grandbaby ever and I can say that without bias too right?

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)