Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finally some pictures

Why yes, we did stand in line at Toys R Us at 10p. And the store did not open for 2 hours. Thanks Tina! What a fun memory!...and a few hours later at Target. But by now we are very tired, cold and almost grumpy.
Makana: Jaed, look up and smile, c'mon baby, look at daddy and smile now
Jaed: Wow... look at that rock. That is a really nice rock. Is someone talking to me? I can't wait to climb that rock.
I'm tired guys.
Didn't I tell you we would get a realy family picture sometime?


3 comments:

Bemily said...

awwwww!! I love the family picture! I have such a gorgeous friend.

Tina said...

Wow! What a great family photo! I wonder who took it for you...
What a fun weekend.
Send me those first two pictures would ya?
Grumpy? Who was grumpy? Not me!! Okay, maybe just a little because it was FREEZING!! Toys-R-Us was fun I thought! Thanks for letting me drag you with me.

Anonymous said...

Such a good picture!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)