Monday, March 15, 2010

Blah blah blah

I just wanted, well, I want a lot of things. Let me start over...

blah blah blah

That's better.

I once was told if you can't get out what you want to say, just write blah blah blah over and over until something comes out. I wonder if that is the same as talking... do you think I could just say blah blah blah until something pops into my head?

What I am posting about is simple. It solves the question I get daily. (really, daily. how strange is that). "How do you post so often?" or "I need to be better at posting, how do you do it?" or "Why did the chicken cross the road?" I can't answer the last one but the other two I sure can help with.

Its the about the little POST OPTIONS button on the bottom of the text area when you are typing a blog. Go ahead and look. I'll wait.

Seriously, take a peek. I'm not going anywhere.

Did you look at it? Did you click on it.

Ok. Good. You get a gold star. There is a area in the right side titles post date and time. Click on the scheduled at. Did you see the date and time appear? You did?! Yeah, one more gold star. So you can write things ahead of time and when that date comes around, whola... you got a post up.

Usually I will sit down once a week and see what is coming up or what is on my mind and start writing. Or if I am going on vacation then I will make posts. This works GREAT for my business. What?! You didn't know I had one? Shame on you. Give me one of your gold stars and move your card to red. Its Make it Myne. I also contribute to If I Had a Nanny.


2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Haha...I did always wonder how you found the time to post and why some of them were at odd times...well, now I know!! I'll have to use that tool when I'm posting now so it looks like I'm a super mom or something. :)

Bird is the Word said...

My sister asks me all the time if I spend ALL day on the computer, and I tell her NO, I spend ALL Nap Time and some Nights pre-creating my post's... I love this post! :) You are TOOO cute!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)