Monday, March 1, 2010

Month in review

Well, I will forewarn you. It is one of "those" posts that no one really cares about. The kind where there are a lot of pictures that have zero meaning to anyone else. But, this is our family journal so it really doesn't matter to anyone but us. :) Hugs and loves.  And since i have neglected many pictures in lieu of blogging discussion, craft posts and wedding/party planning, here is a concentrated dose. In no particular order

Jaed Maliana with Ozzy Osburne glasses from the Valentines Party
Eating. Big surprise. She eats a whole box of cereal a week. By HERSELF!
Making a fort... or tearing it down. One of the two
Really into books and reading. She does this all by herself\f while I read my books. Its a nice setup we have
Please take note: Polka dot hat+rolled up jeans+black un-buttoned shirt (one of three layers)+ binoculars, sippy cup +one pink shoe+one brown shoe. She dressed herself.
Fifths diease. One word. Miserable. Miserable for everyone. No sleep, crying all the time, itching all over, gonna have some scarring... poor little girl! This rash was ALL OVER her little body. Her ears. face, feet... after two weeks we just have really rosy cheeks. And we have our little firebolt back
This doll cries when it wants to be fed. She is really sweet with her.. well most of the time. I have seen her throw her down and step on her a few times though... i am sure it was an accident. 
Loves to write.. on everything. Thank goodness for Magic Wonder Markers from Crayola
We went to a car wash. She was memorized. A little blurry but one of the few times she is still and I HAD to capture it
This is a guitar shirt I made. 
Watching the snow fall. It started out as ice and then became big flakes. We played in it but it was pretty cold
Got coupons for FREE BOWLING so we took advantage of it. Jaed even bowled. Can you see her ball down there? Yep, she got a strike. Actually, she got a LOT of good bowls in. As a matter of fact...
She was beating both McKay and me for most of the game. 
Final score: Makana: 93, Jaed: 87. McKay: 84
In two weeks she will 18month old. I am thinking I want to have a celebration for her... hmm....

6 comments:

Tina said...

I LOVED looking at all of these pictures. She is just a doll and we miss her. Cloey talks about her and wants to see you guys... any plans yet for April?

Kelsi said...

McKay you lost to your one year old daughter? Maybe you should go bowling more often.

Unknown said...

Awwww you guys are sooo cute!! :D Poor Jaedyn! That's so sad about the rash!! I love all the pictures you take! So cute! Ha-Ha bowling! Wow! Jaedyn is better than me! Don't worry Mckay, I'd probably just get a 60... I stink at bowling. :D Ha-Ha. Well, you guys always seem to be having fun! Love you all!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

wow that rash looks painful. My favorite picture is of jaed with the ozzy sunglasses. made me crack a smile or two ha. jaed is going to be quite the fashion bee queen with her style of clothing. :)

marcia said...

you told me abut the rash but i had no idea it was that bad. Ahh! poor thing. Cute shirt that you made miss talented. Love how she dressed herself. Pretty funny and so adorable.

The Parrys said...

i love your posts! sorry to hear about your teeth!.. i hear pregnancy really gets the best of those teeth. jaedyns hair is so long!!!!! yeah! I bet thats fun. Im loving doing camis hair :). you are super mom.. you really are. i need to be better at posting. hope youre doing well!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)