Monday, November 30, 2009

One more day

Just one more day until December starts and then just 32 short days until 2010. Uhmm.. I guess not really "short day" as they are all 24 hours long, like every other day in the year.
I am thinking about writing a lot but I will spare you and just post some pictures. By "some" I mean a lot.

For our Thanksgiving feast we met with mucho families at the church. There really was way too much food including a smoked turkey, a deep-fried turkey and a dutch oven turkey. Don't you worry, I tried all three.

A favorite hiding spot of the little one

Gonna take some pictures of Jaedyn.... but she is not over here. At least we have a pose from Kalani and a cheesy grin from Caleb. Now off to find my daughter

...of course! Playing basketball. I better go get her so they can start playing again.

Well look at that! They all decided to let her play afterall.

One of these days we will take a real picture..... maybe



1 comment:

Bemily said...

I can't believe how big my little niece has gotten! So CUTE! By the way... which was your favorite Turkey?

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)