Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daniel loves Cassidy

We had a wonderful trip to Utah. We made it there and back safely and missed the snow... I personally was very happy about that. I will the "professional" looking pictures up later but I wanted to get these up.
Whats cute about Daniel and Cassidy is that they are next door neighbors. Well they were, now they are roommates.

The were sealed in the Salt lake Temple. And while there I realized that my friend Robin Johnson was also there as a missionary! I can't believe it did not dawn on me previously. I spent every spare moment looking for her but to no avail. As the fates would have it, I saw her walking along the sidewalk as we were driving to lunch. Not one to miss an opportunity, I yelled "Robin! Its Makana!" I am sure that was not at all confusing.

The toddler enjoyed her time with the family. She is now an expert at kisses and walking in the pond. As usual, family pictures are generally boring to everyone else so here is to you posterity!

No comments:

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)