Sunday, May 30, 2010

Take a peek into the LDS Salt Lake Temple


Recently we went to UT. To be specific, we went to the Salt Lake Temple among other things. A temple is where a man and a wife can be sealed for all eternity. There is no death till you part. A temple is where you make covenants or promises to God. It is special. It is sacred. The hubbs and I were sealed in the Sacramento Temple. It will be three years this August.

There are many people who want to know about the temple and the ordinances that take place therein. This new display was unveiled to give people insight to the architecture of the building.

There are many rooms inside and I have not been into all of them. One added feature of the display are interactive kiosks.

you can read more about it here.

1 comment:

Hayden Life said...

I love this! I didn't know they added this and I think it is awsome! Makes me want to make a trip to utah just to see it.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)