Friday, May 28, 2010

My Muddy Boot Love


Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots. -Farmers Wife
This is my guy. My Muddy Boot Love. I ran across this photo this morning taken a few months ago and thought, "wow, he is one cute guy!" And I have to say I look pretty good myself. 
Now, the hubbs does not have muddy boots yet (check this post out for our dream life) but one day we hope too. And oh well if it never happens. Until then, I will sing while I pick up his shoes and make the bed and do the laundry. 




5 comments:

Bemily said...

LOVE this post. Ben's got muddy, stinky dairy boots. It really is true love. lol! You look GORGEOUS Makana! (you always do! :)

Niki Carter said...

Cute!

Tina said...

You both look great!
Wish you could have come up this weekend. Next weekend we are helping someone move on Saturday so don't plan on that!! let's do it the following one if you can.

Shelby Osmond said...

He is a very cute guy :) and you are a very beautiful girl! You guys always looks so great together

Shelby Osmond said...

He is a very cute guy :) and you are a very beautiful girl! You guys always looks so great together

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)