Monday, May 10, 2010

I would like to wear a diaper

Did you see this?
Next 8 Days
Thats right. It is May. Notice the already 90* temps? Good thing we know people with a tramp and a finkler. I mean sprinkler. It really depends on who you ask what it is called. Ask this ninja in training and it is a finkler.



As I stood outside feeling my skin start to burn (yes, I may be brown but I am really white), i thought "I which I could run around in a diaper topless". It would be so nice. I have pondered many times about how nice it would be to wear a diaper. I guess I will have my chance in 50 years to enjoy the benefits of just peeing when I feel like it. No more running to the toilet. Ahh yes, to go poop and pee and not even worry one bit about it.

Until then, I will just have to settle for these. Although, I will admit I don't think I am into the diaper sags the toddler has going on.


7 comments:

Alan Daniels Family said...

Just think about all the money you are saving by NOT buying yourself diapers! ;)

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I'm not sure if in 50 years you'll be pooping and peeing "when you feel like it". I'm pretty sure it will be involuntary. Will you be running around topless then, too? You're a beautiful woman Makana, but even you can't prevent your boobs from sagging at 78!

Kelsi said...

90 already?! I'm moving to Houston.

Bemily said...

LOL! Love this! She's growing up so fast!

The Parrys said...

haha! i just love you! i like the topless diaper idea... why is it so wrong anyway? .. although when you are old enough that its acceptable to wear diapers, pooping and peeing yourself at leisure, being all wrinkly and saggy, your fantasies about how free youd feel running around naked might change :). Although I have to say that Mckay just might like having to change your diaper 5 to 6 times a day hahaha!! :) i love your stories you are too funny! and jaedyn is getting SOOO big! so stinkin cute she is! thats for sure!

McKay said...

Kelsi,
The fact that it is already 90 here is nothing to celebrate. 90 here means you are going swimming the moment you walk outside (and I don't mean in a pool). Enjoy your cooler temperatures, I sure miss them.

marcia said...

thanks mckay for the reminder of what heat is like. i get excited for the summer and then want the cooler weather. Today it snowed but this afternoon its beautiful and my flowers are still alive and well. I don't know how they survived all the snow but they did.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)