Monday, November 23, 2009

14 months old


How weird to celebrate a 14 months marker. But... McKay and I still celebrate our First date. Complete with re-enactment. If you want to know more, ask McKay to tell you. It involves pie.

We (meaning Jaed and I) stay pretty busy. Between the library and playgroup and chasing her down to change a diaper and get the penny or button or endless supply of candy she ALWAYS finds out of her mouth.. I am able to snap a few picts for the family that is far away. Observe

The best morning hair picture yet

Seriously he is one good looking guy and he is all mine! Don't you LOVE that dress. Thank you Tia Tia and for all the other cute clothes you give me. Hopefully we will have a boy next too.

At the library she loved the books but saw the computer. Yes, she really is clicking the mouse onto Dora The Explorer. She must take after me being so smart as she is.
I just love the weather here in Houston! And I think I look pretty good.. minus my MC Hammer pants. And I just realized i think I have lost that shirt. What a bummer.

Pre-smashing -finger -in -door. Yes, her nail will fall off.

I painted a mural on butcher paper and made it into a tablecloth with food for her birthday. There is a tree, a car, three flowers, and a sun... all made with food. Yes, go ahead & oohh $ ahh...


8 comments:

Kelsi said...

First off I love the morning hair picture. I laughed pretty hard at that. Secondly, Jaedyn is pretty lucky to have such a crafty mother who makes her look so stylish. She's the cutest child I have ever seen.

Lindsey and Jared said...

You are seriously busy girl! I miss your energy! When are you coming to visit in Utah? Miss you : )

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Well Kels just pretty much summed up what I was going to say.. I love the pictures... you guys are seriously one good looking family. Of course I probably shouldn't tell you that Makana or else your head will explode;) ha ha. You sure are one creative lady i love seeing everything that you are doing, you make me to be more motivated to get more done. Your amazing!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

So Kelsi pretty much summed up everything I was going to say.. So I second all that. The pictures are so cute, you guys sure are one good looking family. I probably shoudln't tell You that Makana cuz your head might explode! ;) haha You sure are one creative lady.. seriously I amazed with everything you come up with, it's all so darling. You make me want to be more motivated to stay busy to get more done. You are amazing. Love ya guys!

Tina said...

Great job on the mural. That is amazing. I bet she loved digging into all that food. I know I would!!!

Anonymous said...

"You're looking good", "She's probably as smart as me?" You do have a big head.

Unknown said...

I am really impressed that you are celebrating the 14 month marker. Seriously...darling table! I will have to remember that idea! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Awww... You guys are such a cute little family!! :P I love it!! Jaedyn is huge!!! I didn't realize how big she is now.. she's sooo cute!! I love all the pictures!!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)