Thursday, November 19, 2009

I know, it is stupid

Begrudgingly use the word "STUPID" putting myself at full risk for a using a not-very-good-descriptive-word. Why you ask? Well, I am certain when I tell, you will unknowingly be nodding your head in agreement...

I really like this CD... as much of it as I have heard. And it all started with me ABSOLUTELY LOVING Party in the USA. (You just nodded your head too didn't you?). I was innocently driving myself to play volleyball when this song came on. Suddenly I put "my hands up and the butterflies went away, I was nodding my head like "yeah", moving my hips like "yeah" " and I realized that there is no way I am the only closeted-Miley-Cyrus-lover. Please.

1 comment:

The Parrys said...

hahaha its so true! gotta love her but for some reason im embarassed by it too.... why is this? i honestly have no idea.. maybe its cuz shes like half my age!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)