Friday, November 20, 2009

The best New Moon Trailer

So New Moon came out yesterday? (yawn...) Although with all this hype has come counter-hype which is actually quite funny. Example, this quote from Jeff Vice of the Deseret News, "At this point, all the makers of the Twilight films would really need to do to keep the "Twi-hard" fans happy is simply shoot some footage of actors Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner reading the best-selling books aloud."

In all fairness though since Makana posted all three trailers of the movie in a previous post, I thought I would share this one. Enjoy


3 comments:

Kelsi said...

I heard a rumor that somebody attended that.. someone by the name of Mckay?

makana said...

I wish! He won't now. :( I do have to say that this one better be better than the last one. And this clip McKay posted cracks me up.

marcia said...

Funny clip! I also can't believe how much people love the book and the movie. I guess if I read the book I'd find out why.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)