Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby's Beautiful bow holder

I have been looking for a practical bow holder. The top drawer can now be used for other things, like bubbles and hiding candy.

Start with an ugly $1 frame
add a coat of spray paint (already looking good)
Add ribbon (mine is left over silver silk ribbon)
And presto!

note: I did not think of this on my own. I know, its a surprise with how talented I am. I wish I remembered where I saw this idea at. So, thank you whoever you are

and stay tuned... there are 3 more crafts I finished

5 comments:

the hamms said...

Hey I am doing a bow party soon, do you want to come

Niki Carter said...

Now that looks doable! I like it!

Hans and Chelsey said...

Wow look at you go. That might be an idea that I am going to have to steal from your mystery person. ; )

The Parrys said...

lol i love reading all your posts.. you crack me up.. and this is CUTE!!!!!! my sister does the bow thing and i gotta say i LOVE IT! ill have to pass this on to her...

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Cute frame. Way to bust out the creativity, too!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)