Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Like I promised...


I know that I have been holding you in suspense. But, the time has arrived for my unveiling. Oh, you will just love this and love how crafty I am :)

Project: Piano Bench
Finished Piano bench

Before and after (the before is on the right side). Made 4 of these. Any ideas of what to do with the left over material from the pillows? Maybe scripture bags or something. Or Kleenex holders.

I know you want to touch the material. Go ahead, visualize. :) Its brown velvety pattern things on silk-like taffeta. Nice... very nice.

4 comments:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

LOVE IT!!!! The fabric looks so expensive and Luxurious!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Where does the pillow go? It turned out beautifully. Is it a new sewing machine project, by any chance? So fun!

Hans and Chelsey said...

It looks great. Awesome job on being so creative.

marcia said...

what a difference in the piano bench. cool!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)