Friday, January 22, 2010

A picture of us

kissing him never-ever gets old



Four of the five girls

random hair in the face.

the grandkids on the tractor. Funny. Only one is looking at the camera

this one is in my top 2. Its just a field behind my parents house. And those are weeds. Aren't they just beautiful? The coloration is breathtaking. So are the two people :)

Married over 55 years. Thats a free ticket to heaven I know it is. This is my "Papa" Reed Poulsen. I love that name Reed. And my Gram and best friend Emma-Lou. I love that name too

My second all time favorite pictures. I can even see her bright pink baby legs. I lost those boots since this picture though. This was one of the natural ones and as you can tell turned out to be a perfect 10

I didn't mean to laugh! I just felt weird being so close and someone takign a picture. But this is my other favorite because it shows that we laugh a lot. And we laugh an inappropriate moments. WE = ME

McKay hates this one because he thinks he has a scowl on. It was bright that day!

As you can imagine, Jaed was getting fussy. We took a few moments to get our happy baby back and unbeknown  to us, Jared was snapping away. I am glad he was.

Thank you to Jared Paulsen Photography in California for taking these great shots. If you are anywhere near Sacramento, you need to have him take your pictures.


9 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

My favorites are the last two. What an artistic photographer! I love the lighting and set-ups he did. Mostly I love seeing Jaedyn in the air like that. :)

Niki Carter said...

Those are great! Is that all of your sisters?

makana said...

Niki,
Its just four out of the five.

Bemily said...

It's so hard to choose a favorite! You have a gorgeous family!!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

i love your family so much!!! you guys are so wonderful! def my second family! :) i just cannot believe i havent met your cute little girl!!! i am already in love with her! haha

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Cute cute cute... I love those pictures. you are a goodlooking family. ha.. i'm sure you haven't heard that enough

Shelby Osmond said...

Oh my goodness how fun, I like the picture of Mckay scowling he looks like a model :) And I'm in love with the last picture I can't believe how high Jayden is.. so cute..

GATORNATION said...

So, so fun!!
You two are just so cute together and I LOVE that first picture of you guys. Definitely one that needs to be put in your room or somewhere.
You're getting me thinking about our own family pictures needing to be updated. My family pict. on our blog has someone missing and that someone is almost 9 mths. We'll do it when he's one. Thanks for sharing.

marcia said...

yes as everyone says your family pics are beautiful. You look like models thats for sure.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)