Saturday, January 2, 2010

PF Changs. What does your fortune cookie say?


Sorry. I can't even tell the fortune cookie story. You had to have been there. In the past, I have almost (i say almost because i do not truly really hate anything) hated eating at P.F. Changs. My big bro Clif was determined to change my mind. So we called up the crew and went out to see what was so great about P.F. Changs
(above: Lisa Kenney, super-good-looking guy-I went home with, me, Tricia, Kalea, Clif, Becca)
These are people in my life that i really love and mean so much to me



Ok... you have got to check out this cake! (Apparently I think it is going to attack me or something. Seriously, what AM I doing?!!)
I just think Tricia Is beautiful... almost as beautiful as this piece of moist, rich, choco cake
I am saying through a smile "is it on video"? "Check and see" "What is wrong?"

It was most excellent. We started off with drinks (two and a half rounds) :), had two great appetizers, six different entree's and three desserts. Why yes, I did have to be rolled out to the car. Thank you for asking.

1 comment:

Bemily said...

The cake looks delicious and I LOVE the white shirt you have on!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)