Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh why have you been hiding from me?

You all know how I feel about FB. And yet it seems there is no way to escape it. What I mean is that these lovely pictures below were taken with by little sister. And I had to go onto her FB page to get it. GRRRR!
But, on the upside, these little gems are now longer being kept hidden from me.

Check out this one for instance. Cute Mason with his even cuter uncle McKay... although this is a particularly strange face he is making
And this little girl spent as much time as she could outside playing in this car. Her mom should take more care of her. This girl would go and sit inside of the car when it was full of water from the winter rains. What kind of mom lets their daughter do that?!


And these are my sisters. This is in in real life. We laugh. And we laugh a lot. This picture is capturing us laughing at our dad and his "amazing" picture taking skills. 
oh there we are. Much more dignified. Except my head looks extra large. Like a mushroom. Its the hat. I promise.

3 comments:

mountaingalnc@hotmail.com said...

Super cute picture of your sisters!

Sapp Family said...

Your so funny...your head does not look large in that picture at all! What cute pictures of your family...thanks for sharing them! :)

marcia said...

its good to have a large head. Thats why vanna white was chosen for Wheel. Look at Kelly Ripas head very large but shes very cute like you.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)