Friday, July 9, 2010

The perfect Victim

Photo of Pretzel M&M'S® candies

Remember the M&M's with the Crispy center? What about Strawberry Oreo's or Chocolate Covered Cherry Jamba Juice? What! You don't? Obviously you are NOT like me. A perfect Victim. A sucker for labels such as "NEW" "LIMITED TIME". I mean, what if it doesn't comeback like Orbitz?

And so one fateful day I was offered by Big Daddy Matt the chance to try my taste buds with these. Pretzel M&M's.

I opened my hand like a child waiting for that chocolaty goodness to pour out. And just for the record, I don't like M&M's... ever since they snatched away my Crispy's. These ancestors of the Crispy's are round. The colors just as bright and intriguing. And the bag is even one of the colors from my wedding. Soon, I have a handful and I remember that contrary to popular belief, these little balls of goodness will melt in my hands. Houston in the Summer means I better pop them fast. And so I do. I place the first few into my salivating mouth. And then.... Crunch. AAAHHHHH!!!!!

Followed by an OOHHHH!!!!

Followed by "I need to get more. NOW!" And then I think, next time I am pregnant or cycling (the monthly kind) I am going to be sure to crave these. Heck, I crave them already and I am not either of the two. My next thought is  "next time I start walking I am going to be sure to crave these." And true to my word, I get up from the lovely leather sofa and walk to the table to get more. Because I am walking now. I am craving them. And these little brightly colored balls have seriously made my list of top 10 things to always always have on hand. Either that or I need to find alternative methods to walking.

So I go to the M&M site and contact them. I ask them to never get rid of this product. Or if they do, please send all left over inventory to me.

NOTE: I have shared my new love with family and friends and its agreed. These are DELISH!

6 comments:

McKay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKay said...

If I ran the stats on your blog posts, "Delish" would probably appear in 7/10

Tina said...

Don't listen to McKay! I love that you used the word "Delish"!! (smile)
You are now making me want some too. Nice marketing!! Remind me to come visit you when they send you the rest of their inventory of Pretzel M&M's!!

marcia said...

I better not try them I'm sure I'll be addicted to them. They do sound delish! ha Mckay now she has me saying it too.

Bird is the Word said...

now i NEED to try them...

Karie said...

You crack me up! and make me realize we are way too much alike. So several years ago M&M's came out with the white chocolate M&M's. I don't eat chocolate, so tried these, and then tried some more, then stocked up on more. THEN they quite making them. For Christmas, my friend gave me 11 bags that she cleared out of a store that still had some left. Over time I've eaten them all but one bag which sits in the freezer. I'm afraid to touch it because if I do it will be ALL gone forever. :o(

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)