Sunday, July 18, 2010

“Zoo: An excellent place to study the habits of human beings.”

but before we talk about the zoo, I just wanted to take votes on what you think is?
Hint: NOT due to excessive walking. And in accompanied with 8 mosquito bites and another one JUST like this. 
...................................................................................
And now, for the zoo. Because you see, I did not just observe animals, but people as well. Especially this particular person who just about got heat stroke. And before you judge me, I was drinking water. I was also sleep deprived and food deprived and it was 100000* outside with humidity at 1000000*.
I did recognize the tell-tell trait of the mommy in me coming out. I wanted the toddler to experience this. I mean, doesn't this face look like a kid who is having fun? How could I rain in her parade?

After an hour we went home. Obviously. You see, the toddler is more of the "Do-Er" type. But not before we saw my sister. :) (I am not being mean)


6 comments:

Tina said...

I love the zoo!!

And... did you find out what that blister type thing is? It looked awful!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am guessing a burn of some sort....OUCH!

marcia said...

Whoa her foot looks like it hurts. It's such in a weird place to be a blister from a sandal or shoe. I bet she hasn't been a very happy camper with that. I loved taking my kids to the zoo. Whats that about your sister?

makana said...

We got to go to the zoo for free so it didn't matter we left early.

The sister joke? Well, we call her dorcas. A lot

And the sting thing, it is getting so much better! Thank you for prayers and the Priesthhod

Kelsi said...

Ha dorcas? I love it. What a great nickname. And agreed that sting thing looks very painful. I am glad it is getting better.

Unknown said...

hahahha.... you make me laugh. i love reading your blog.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)