Friday, February 12, 2010

Day Spa

When: Friday Feb 5 @ 4:00pm

My Husband rocks because... he went WITH me to a day spa and even got a pedicure AND a massage. I have been harboring this secret desire for YEARS and it has finally come true. The sweet man I married got off work early and we drove into Houston baby-less (thank you Tia), for a few hours of relaxing. And oh how relaxing it was. While he enjoyed the massage I knew he was hesitant about the pedicure. But, he did it and he did it because somewhere in my crazy romantic ideas, I find this cute, sweet, and spontaneous. (even if we did buy this session in August 2009). So, to my hubby I say a big thank you, I love you and I hope there are many more spa days to come.

waiting for the massage!



Made sure to stayed hydrated....

 including our feet!

1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

What a fun and relaxing thing to do. That is still something I've never done and need to do...a day spa!! If I still haven't been to one by the time we meet, we should definitely go!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)