Monday, February 15, 2010

Recently


"Jaed" Maliana is in the 75% for height and average for weight. She loves to dress up in my headbands and necklaces which I have basically given up any hope of claiming as my own. Whenever Mom is crafting, there is a little tug at my legs and it is Jaed wanting to help. So I give her the Bag-o-buttons and she is one happy camper for at least 30 minutes. Put them in... dump them out. Repeat. She loves this dog. His name is Benny. And this past week they were INSEPARABLE! Finally, just last night, McKay made us all a little dessert... Jello with whip cream. I got one bite. McKay got five... and I will give you ONE guess as to who ate the WHOLE ENTIRE bowl. I think it made her a little loopy....

3 comments:

Sapp Family said...

After seeing these pictures I've decided that she looks more and more like her daddy as she gets older! What a pretty little girl, just like her mommy! And she's getting so tall too. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Yeah, don't even think about getting some of that Jello! I love that! And look at her trekking up those stairs. She must be a champ climber.

marcia said...

I have the cutest grandbaby in the world!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)