Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines. Love, Make it Myne


It was your typical night in February in Tomball, TX. Warm, slight breeze. Picturesque. Then, an odd thing happened. Two by two came characters from Grease, The Adams Family, and even a special appearance from the Osborne's. This February night is not so typical after all. Big thanks to Make it Myne for the party planning and execution and for the Larsen's hospitality. It was a night to celebrate iconic couples.

Ashmead's=T-Bird and Pink Lady from Grease
Larsen's=Sharon and Ozzy Osborne (also voted as best costume)
Lease's=Adams family (notice the two mustaches)
Farley's=Clark Kent and Lois Lane (press passes included)
Hansen's=Mary Poppins and Bert the Chimney Sweep
Sinclair's=Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love
Keck's=Hermonie Granger and Ron Weasley
Newton's=Cesar and Cleopatra
Thayn's=Barbie and Ken
Parker's=Dancing Couple

Playing the "Not-so-Newly-Wed Game". This was REALLY fun and there were some really funny answers as I am sure you can just imaine
Jaed wanted to be as Osborne as well...
...remember how the game was really fun? This was one of the answers.... I won't tell you the question

5 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Fun! That looked like a fun way to celebrate Valetines Day!! I LOVE your guys' costume the best...it's so cute!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome Valentine party idea. I am goint to have to remember that! Mary Poppins rocks!

Thayn Family said...

So much fun Makana! Thanks for creating such a special night. I am anxious to see these pics on your -makeitmyne- blog, including all the yummies you made yourself :) Good Job!

Lindsey and Jared said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! I loved your Mary Poppins costume :)

marcia said...

you guys look great! Mckay looks like the real Burt. Did you know we dressed up the same for our fam halloween party years ago. I told parker to dress up as Burt years ago with Lex as Mary poppins. He answered no I think I'd rather be Ernie! Ha!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)