Saturday, February 20, 2010

Micheal Scott loves the Olympics

Ok. Notice the commercial. See the couple at the end sitting on the ground. Well, that is us. By us I mean, McKay and Makana. Yep, play it again. Notice how there is no table? They are eating on a coffee table. (which is not a real table). We sold our table and chairs and when I saw this commercial, it made me feel... complete. No, that's not right. I felt like I was in High School again and I just got invited to sit with the popular crowd. Yes, that's it. Oh, so you can relate to that feeling can you? Hmm, isn't it nice to know you fit in after all. Mmmmmm.

But, the rest of the clip is pretty good too. Kurdling. You mean hurdling? No. I mean what I said. Kurdling. Hold on please....................
                                    still there?
Actually, I just googled it. You are right. Its not quite Kurdling. It's C-U-R-L-I-N-G. And it is with brooms and it is on ice. See here

I like Micheal's version. What do you think?


On a serious note...

I can't wait until Pam has her baby. At least, until I can actually watch it on our Computer. I wonder what it will be. A boy? A girl? Did I miss that episode?

4 comments:

makana said...

ok. The Bertolli Lasagna commercial WAS on here. Whatever. Who needs a car

Bemily said...

LOL! I love the Office. Can't wait to see the baby episode! - And I just realized I never knew what the baby was.. boy or girl.. hmm...

Hans and Chelsey said...

That commerical was funny. You got to love the office. Hans got a kick out of it too.

Sapp Family said...

I wish we had cable so that I could watch stuff like the Olympics! But, instead we watch our shows online...like The Office...such a funny show. Steve Carrell(sp) is such a grea actor!!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)