Saturday, February 27, 2010

Text Message Wake Up Call... Tsunami in Hawaii

"Earthquake in Chili this morning. Expected Tsunami in Hawaii. "
That is what I received this morning from my brother Robbie there at BYUH. My sister Leialoha is there as well and our cousin Chloe. I talked to both of them. This is a little scary I will admit. I heard they are being evacuated to Laie Falls. BYUH is being used as an evacuation site.... 3 more hours until it is supposed to hit. Be safe. May the Lord bless everyone on all the islands



2 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Oh no! That is really scary!

Hans and Chelsey said...

Crazy. I know people in Chile and they are doing fine. Although they are 200 miles away from where it happened. Hopefully all will be well in Hawaii for your family and others there too.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)