Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine Ideas Wanted

Well, I don't need Valentines Day ideas becuase I already have it all planned out. But do you? While I said I have it all planned out, don;t you go thinking "Wow... if only I could be like her..." becuase of a few reasons 1: You really would not being saying that if you knew me
2: I cheat and take others ideas.. you know, the creative talent type people
3: My recent conversations went something like this
       Teen girl: I hate Valentines Day!
       Teen girl at heart (me): I hear ya sistah'! I don't like it much either.
       Teen girl: Whatever. YOOUUU have a husband.
       Teen girl at heart (me): Yes. I do. But I think its silly for a person to demonstrate acts of love on a single day. It should be year 'round.
        Teen girl: Yeah! You're right. That's why I don't like Valentines day.

Although I SAID that and although I do BELIVE it, I can't help myself. Reasons to celebrate are my drug of choice. So, if YOU are finding it hard to think of something, here are some pictures and I hope the link works.

I am a little on the obsessive blog stalker of the line about this website. Here is why


4 ideas that are EASY from here




1 comment:

Sapp Family said...

Makana! I was just looking thought all my old post comments and realized I needed to tell you that since we do have all the extra rooms now...you and your family are most certainly welcome to come and visit us!!! WE would LOVE that. :) And we've also been talking about coming to visit you guys sometime soon too! We just don't know when yet.
And you're so right...you should have been one of the first people that I should have told when we found out the sex of our baby. I'm always looking for somebody to text throughout the day, especially when Brad is at work...and I always forget you text too! I honestly consider you one of my best friends and can't wait to meet in person. :)
You asked for our address a while ago...it's 841 Riverside Powell, WY 82435. And yes, we are still in the same ward after moving. I don't think we would have moved here if it wasn't in the same ward, we love our ward so much.
And thanks for sharing all these fun Valentines ideas!!! I just spent the past couple hours looking through all of them...they're so cute! I hope you and your family are doing well! :)

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)