Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love of a father

There are no words needed. This is love. 
Just kidding. Here are some words. But they are not mine. "Our most important and powerful assignments are in the family. They are important because the family has the opportunity at the start of a child's life to put feet firmly on the path home. Parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, aunts and uncles are made more powerful guides and rescuers by the bonds of love that are the very nature of a family." Thank you Pres. Eyring

4 comments:

The Parrys said...

oh cute! you are a master photographer.. you always capture the most precious things. i need you to come follow my family around :)

kiana said...

absolutely adorable.
come take pictures of me :)

Unknown said...

Awe that is just adorable!! (: I absolutely love it! (:

marcia said...

yup the picture says it all but I did love that quote from Elder Eyring thanks for sharing that.

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)