Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wanted: Participants for the Summer of Love.

summer of love.gif (36693 Byte)

Me: "Hubbs, I have an idea"

Hubbs: "ok" (I have LOTS of ideas so he is used to this)

Me: "I have been thinking that maybe we could do something fun and different this summer"
(in my mind I am picturing ideas from here, here, and here)

Hubbs: a little hesitation than, "what do you have in mind)

because let's be honest, sometimes my ideas are WAY out there. Like how I think we should live in Australia. No job there? BAA! Who cares! Let's just go

Me: "Summer starts on the 21st. That's in a few weeks. So, I was thinking that everyday until the end of summer we can do acts of love. EVERY DAY. "
(I can't see his face since we are laying in bed but I can only imagine...)
"It doesn't have to be very big. (because I know he is adding up the costs) But just little things each day, like a letter or leaving a note somewhere or....

Hubbs: "That's a great idea!"

Me: "Really?" I mean, "yeah, it is a good idea. If course it is!"

And thus begins our summer of love. Are you going to participate?

5 comments:

Matt and Angelica said...

Love this! And most definitely love the Australia idea. Job or no job :)

THE SMITHS said...

what a great idea! I am going to participate for sure. Thanks for the great idea!

kiana said...

i like this idea!

Shelby Osmond said...

Cute idea, i'm in :)

makana said...

Day one done it is a success!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)