Friday, June 4, 2010

Why is your husband the best?



Seriously? I hope that this was staged. If not, good job getting it on camera random photo from google guy.

Each Friday I share with the www different ways in my hubbs rocks. I then email him the post. I know, I am really great wife. But he is a really great hubbs and not only puts up with all my dysfunctional habits and impulsive behavior and too often "blond" moments, that a once a week sound off of why I love him is a small price considering.

But this post is to you wife and/or momma reading this. Tell me, and the rest of the world for that matter, why your husband is the best. Then send him your response. I bet he will be surprised...

1 comment:

makana said...

I will start us off! My hubbs was really good to me this weekend. He let me sleep on Sunday! And the day before he did the laundry! What a guy

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)