Friday, June 25, 2010

Tonight, is the night...

Jaedyn is POUNDING to get out of her room as I sit here. And I will continue to ignore it as this is my 3rd attempt at nap time. But I had to steal away a few moments just to say that this is the night.  
Why you ask? Why, I would be happy to list them for you. 

1. Babysitter
2. Getting dressed to the 9's (what does that even refer too? I'll have to BING it)
3. Dinner with a certain sexy man I know
4. Movie with said certain sexy man
5.

That is all I can say for now. I have been so excited for WEEKS for tonight... Maybe if you ask nice I will elaborate. Maybe. But for now, I better go make sure the toddler left the door intact but the sound of the last BANG makes me question that.

Note: Origin of dressed to the 9's found here

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oooh!!! How fun!! I hope your night is fantastic and all that you've hoped and dreamed it would be for WEEKS now!!

I would LOVE for you to elaborate for me!! I'm curious to what you all did..

marcia said...

Ahh I remember that pounding on the door. I just wonder if a certain child of mine does. Ha!

I am realizing that this is mostly me, (makana) you get to read about in this blog. Hmm... well, lucky you! :)